The latest generation of the hugely popular Reebok Deck continues to be one of the most versatile pieces of fitness equipment on the market today. Combining aerobic and strength training, the Deck’s unique configurable design provides you with total control over your workout.
With more than 20 setup combinations, there are dozens of exercises that can be done. Ideal for all types of training, the Deck is a completely adaptable platform with incline, decline, and flat bench configurations, including the ability to tilt the backrest into four adjustable positions. The Deck also offers two levels of height adjustment (20 & 35 cm / 7.8” & 13.7”) to further boost the intensity and diversify your exercise options. To help get you started you’ll have access to free online video workouts so you can get the most out of your new Reebok Deck.
The multi-textured workout surface has been re-engineered to provide a better-targeted grip and superior cushioned comfort over previous generations. The visual target zones create reference points for better form and sharper transitions, while the ribbed side panels deliver maximum traction on the outermost edges to give you the confidence you need for higher intensity workouts. The upgraded surface makes it even better for stepping, jumping, and lunging as well as sitting and lying on for weightlifting exercises.
Fitted with built-in attachment points, the Deck allows you to hook resistance tubes to both the feet and backrest to further broaden your exercise options. Any number of additional fitness accessories can be incorporated into your Deck workouts to help you get the results you want. Smaller accessories can be easily stored away after use within the internal storage compartment.
The Deck is lightweight and easy to move and store, yet solid and robust enough to stand up to the toughest of workouts. With a maximum load capacity of 150 kg / 330 lb, you’re able to add substantial weight to your workouts for strength development.
- 2021 MODEL - The latest generation of the hugely popular Reebok Deck is still one of the most versatile fitness equipment on the market today. The deck's unique configurable design combines aerobics and strength training to give you full control over your workout. With more than 20 setting combinations, there are dozens of exercises that can be performed.
- The deck is ideal for all types of training. It is a fully customisable platform with configurations for incline, gradient, and flat bench, including the ability to tilt the backrest into four adjustable positions. The deck also offers two levels of height adjustment (20 & 35 cm) to further increase the intensity and vary your training options. To help you get started, you have access to free online video training so you can get the most out of your new Reebok deck.
- The multi-textured training surface has been redesigned to provide a better grip and higher cushioning comfort compared to previous generations. The visual target zones create reference points for better shape and sharper transitions, while the ribbed side walls provide maximum traction at the outermost edges to give you the confidence you need for higher intensity workouts. The improved surface is even better for kicking, jumping, and lunging as well as sitting and lying during weightlifting exercises.
The deck is equipped with integrated attachment points, so you can hang resistance tubes on both the feet and the backrest to further expand your training options. Any number of additional fitness accessories can be integrated into your deck training to help you achieve the desired results. Smaller accessories can be easily stored in the internal storage compartment after use.
- The deck is lightweight and easy to transport and store, yet strong and robust enough to withstand even the toughest workouts. With a maximum load capacity of 150 kg, you can add a heavyweight to your workout to develop strength in addition to bodyweight movements. The twelve non-slip rubber feet help absorb shocks and provide a solid, stable fitness platform.
- Included: 1 x Black and Blue Reebok Deck - New 2021 Model (resistance tubes for illustration purposes only and available to purchase separately)
- Max. load of 150 kg.
- Shipping Weight: 14 Kg